You know those recipe blogs that make you read the author’s entire family history and four personal anecdotes before they get to the ingredients? We would never do that to you. Here are 3 refreshing Rosé recipes, with zero additional context.
- Summer Water Rosé
- Club soda or sparkling water
- Lemon slice
- Edible rose petals for garnish if you’re a fancy, fancy bitch.
Add equal parts Summer Water and lemonade to a glass of ice, top with a splash of soda, and garnish with a slice of lemon. Have you ever seen a recipe this efficient?! I think not.
- 1 bottle Summer Water Rosé
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 cups frozen watermelon
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 3 tbsp sugar
- Optional: 3-4oz vodka
Dump everything into a 400 horsepower blender and let ‘er rip until your Frosé reaches silky 7/11 slushie consistency. Pour it in a glass. Or you could drink it straight from the blender if you want, who are we to tell you how to live your life?
- 1 grapefruit
- 2 cups strawberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 bottle Summer Water, chilled
- ⅓ cup brandy or Grand Marnier
- 1 handful mint leaves
- 1/2 lemon, sliced into rounds
- Sparkling water, for serving
- Slice the strawberries and chop the grapefruit (skin on). Toss in a pitcher with a sprinkle of sugar and stir. Let it sit for 20 minutes at room temperature ‘til it gets all juicy.
- Add Summer Water, brandy, fresh mint, and the lemon rounds to your pitcher. Stir and refrigerate 1 to 4 hours.
- Pour the sangria into ice filled glasses and top with a splash of sparkling water. Make sure to get some fruit in there too for a buzzy post-drink snack.
Enjoy! We hope you print these out and pass them down to your grandchildren one day when they’re of legal drinking age and they’ll go on to write a tediously long-winded blog about how their chill-ass grandma gave them these recipes and everything will come full circle.