Winc Summer Water Quarterly Giveaway Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
Sponsor: Winc,Inc., a Delaware corporation with its principal place of business at 1751 Berkeley Studio3 Santa Monica, CA 90404 (“Sponsor”).
By participating, you (“entrant” or “you”) agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of Sponsor, which decisions are final and binding in all respects.
1. Contest Period and Eligibility: The Winc Summer Water Quarterly Giveaway (the “Contest”) is an ongoing giveaway, with a winner selected every 3 months, starting September 1, 2022. The Contest will run until Winc decides to take it down. The Contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are age 21 or older at the time of entry. Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law. Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, and agencies (collectively, the “Contest Entities”), and immediate family members (defined as spouse, siblings, children, step-children, parents) of such individuals are not eligible to participate. Alcohol beverage industry members, including retailers, and their families, employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives, or the promotion and advertising agencies of any aforementioned entity, and their immediate family members and those living in their household, and each person or entity connected with the production or administration of the Sweepstakes, and each parent company, affiliate, subsidiary, agent and representative of any aforementioned entity are not eligible. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
2. How To Enter: Internet access required, Contest entry available via submitting your email address on the embedded pop-in form on summerwater.com.
No purchase of alcohol necessary for entry.
3. ALTERNATE MEANS OF ENTRY: You may also enter by hand-printing your name, address, phone number, age and, the name of the campaign (“Winc Summer Water Quarterly Giveaway”) if available, e-mail address on a 3" x 5" paper and mailing it to: Winc, 1751 Berkeley Studio 3 Santa Monica, CA 90404 (this method of entry is referred to herein as the "Alternate Entry Method").
4. Winner Selection and Notification: A winner will be randomly selected every 3 months, starting September 1, 2022. Sponsor will notify the potential winner via email and the potential winner must respond to the notification and provide his/her shipping address to Sponsor within five business days. If the winning Entry is discovered to be invalid for any reason prior to delivery of the Prize, or if the Winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within five (5) business days, an alternate winner may be selected, at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If there is no winner by the 30th day after end of a giveaway cycle, no further winners will be chosen.
Before being declared the official winner, the potential winner will be required to execute and email to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability & Publicity Release no later than five business days after the time such form is emailed to the potential winner. If the potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to respond to Sponsor’s email notification or return the executed Affidavit ofEligibility/Liability & Publicity Release within the timeframe above, or is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, such potential winner will be disqualified and his/her prize forfeited, and another winner will be selected, subject to the same notification process described above. For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, postage-stamped envelope to: Winc Membership SurveyContest Winner, 1751 Berkeley Studio 3 Santa Monica, CA 90404, within three months after conclusion of the Contest Period.
The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible Entries received during the Entry Period.
5. Prize: The following “Prize” is being awarded in this Sweepstakes: Each winner will receive a Summer Water promo code (approximate retail value $215). Promo codes are not redeemable for wine; promo codes are an instant rebate discount applied to a portion of the purchase price of each product a consumer purchases; consumers will not be able to use promo code on wine purchases shipped to the following states: AK, AL, DE, HI, KY, MS, RI, or UT. All results and decisions are final and binding in all respects. The prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. The winner is responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes, if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided. Where applicable, taxes may be withheld by Sponsor and Sponsor shall have no obligation to adjust the prize or otherwise compensate the winner for any taxes withheld. The winner agrees to furnish Sponsor with and/or execute any additional document requested by Sponsor in connection with the awarding of the prize. Prize is subject to applicable terms and conditions.
6. Conditions of Entry and General Terms: As a condition of entering the Contest, entrant agrees: (i) to release, indemnify, and hold harmless the Contest Entities any and all liability, loss, or damage incurred with respect to participating in the Contest or the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of a prize; (ii) that under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, any punitive, indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and in no event will entrant be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees or court costs; and(iii) all causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest or the awarded prizes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Contest Entities are not responsible for any problems of any kind relating to or in connection with the Contest, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature. These Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to conflicts of law principles. All suits or claims brought in connection with this Contest must be brought in a state or federal court located in the State of California, and all entrants consent to jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in the State of California. In the event of any conflict with any Contest details contained in these Official Rules and Contest details contained in Contest-related materials, these Official Rules shall prevail. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS Contest IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL, TOTHE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
By entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Rules and bySponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Entrants are required to provide accurate, valid and truthful information at all times. Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors, which result in the omission, interruption, deletion, defect, destruction, alteration, and/or delay of any Entry. Sponsor is not responsible for any technical, network, electronic, computer, hardware and/or software malfunction, problem, incompatibility, congestion or failure of any kind. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes at any time, in its sole discretion, if the Sweepstakes is not capable of completion as planned, including without limitation, the lack of Entry submissions, incomplete Entries, computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, without notice.Upon cancellation or termination of the Sweepstakes for any reason, Sponsor shall have no obligation to award prizes or compensation of any kind.